New windows aren’t just about curb appeal – they can actually save you money and keep you safer and more comfortable!
Picking out your windows used to be a pretty simple task – simple wood frames, single-pane glass, and that was about it! Now, with the advancements in window technology, your windows can provide you with a variety of benefits – like sound reduction and energy efficiency. Options for features and window materials are now practically limitless so homeowners are able to fully customize their windows and make the most of such a prominent feature in the look and feel of their homes.
Whether you’re looking for windows to install in a new custom-built home or looking to replace old windows, the most important thing is to know which choices will have the biggest impact without breaking the bank.
Let Shogun Services help you install, replace or repair your windows in Richmond, VA!
The Benefits of New Windows
It’s not just about the look! New windows can make a huge impact on your home (and your wallet). Here’s how:
- Enhance your home safety and security – Old windows that don’t open easily pose a safety hazard for you and your family should you need to use them to escape during an emergency. If your windows stick or are painted shut, it’s important to replace them and stay safe! New windows now feature enhanced safety options like security sensors and better locks to give you added peace of mind knowing your home and family are protected.
- Increase your home’s energy efficiency – New windows that are ENERGY STAR® certified will help lower your utility costs by reducing the use of your furnace and air conditioner and also help protect the environment. There are energy-efficient options available for wood, fiberglass, and vinyl windows, so you have plenty of options to choose from!
- Increases your resale value – As with any other home improvements you might consider, replacing your windows adds value to your home. According to the Remodeling 2021 Cost vs. Value Report, homeowners can expect to recoup up to 69% of the project investment upon resale.
It might be time to replace your windows if:
- You’ve noticed your energy bills have skyrocketed
- Your windows require force to open or are painted/swollen shut
- The windows are leaking and moisture damage has decayed the frames
- You can hear everything in the neighborhood with the windows closed (new windows can block all that noise out for you!)
Schedule Service in Richmond, VA by calling 804-510-0273 today!